M/S. Bengal Technological Corporation Ltd., was established in the year 1977 of Christian Era. The firm was then incorporated and registered as Private Limited Company with the register of Joint Stock Companies of Bangladesh 27th June 1979.
The incorporation number is C – 7101/831 of 1978 – 1979. The registered Head Office of the Company is situated at 40, Inner Circular Road, 1st & 2nd Floor, Nayapaltan, Dhaka – 1000, Bangladesh.
We are driven by strong ethics and accountability, being one of the leading companies of Fire Protection and Detection business in Bangladesh.
We started business with Engineering, Fabrication, Erection, Installation & Commissioning of industrial plants, machinery and equipment.
These activities are carried out combined in a project or as a single service.